It’s wedding season! It’s no secret weddings come with rules and good behaviour, it can be stressful –even for a guest! Finding the perfect outfit, a memorable gift, an easy-to-maintain hairstyle, flawless makeup, the weather.
Here are Colleen’s simple rules for being an A+ wedding guest:
- RSVP by the date specified
- Buy or make a thoughtful gift
- Get your makeup done by a pro on the day
- Get a haircut before the wedding, keep it chic on the day
- make sure your hair extensions/silicone breast enhancers are firmly in place
- Wear something you’re comfortable wearing all day and dancing into the night
- Only pack the essentials into your tiny handbag; phone, lipstick/gloss, compact for touchups and your credit card just in case.
- Stay hydrated
- Wear white. This means all shades including but not limited to; cream, off-white, shiny white, patterned white, ivory, or vanilla.
- Wear stilettos to an outdoor wedding
- Arrive on the dot of the time stated on your invite, get there early.
- Ask to put your Spotify playlist on
- Ask to bring a +1 if it’s not on your invite
- Post photos of the bride and groom on social media
- Be the first one to get drunk
- Do a speech if it’s not pre-planned
- Propose to your lover at a wedding
Things to put in your tiny handbag